1) Would you like to meet Dr. Ripps?
See and listen to this infertility specialist to learn his practice style and philosophy on providing In Vitro Fertilization care.
2) What does Board Certification mean to patients?
Patients will learn the importance of seeking a board certified fertility specialist as these doctors receive unique additional training, and have successfully passed additional testing to document their competency.
3) How does NewLIFE provide exceptional outcomes?
Patients will understand how NewLIFE ranked Best in Florida and Top 5% Nationwide for the three most recent consecutive years.
4) What happens at a first visit to NewLIFE?
Patients will discover how NewLIFE makes the first visit comfortable and more effective.
5) How does NewLIFE provide great care at lower cost to patients?
A viewer will learn that Success and Safety are important considerations and NewLIFE provides both at below national average cost.
6) Is In Vitro Fertilization, IVF always needed?
Viewers will hear how honest counseling allows many, if not most, couples to attempt conception without IVF. IVF remains the most effective therapy available, but options are available in many situations.
7) How does a specialist evaluate infertility?
Patients will learn how fertility specialists approach testing and how NewLIFE expedites the diagnosis processes to be able to start treatment quickly.
8) What are some of the common tests for fertility?
In this video, we explain the most common fertility tests and procedures that we provide to our patients.
9) Is Tubal Ligation Reversal a successful option?
Patients considering tubal reversal will hear about factors that affect their choices and chances of success.